Business Communication Research Center (BCRC) was established in 2017 in the Institute of Specialised and Intercultural Communication at the University of Warsaw. BCRC is as a platform that brings together international scholars who focus their research activities on
- language, communication, and culture-related issues in multinational companies
- intercultural and cross-cultural communication in international business
- expatriate cultural learning processes
- communication in and around the financial sector
- research methodologies for business studies
The BCRC research team follow and add to a constructivist perspective of communication phenomena in international business, aiming to deepen our understanding of intercultural collaboration and cultural learning processes in multicultural contexts.